“I love talk radio and would like to host my own show.”
You do not have to be a big radio star to be on the Radio and/or Television.
INTERNET & AM AND FM STATIONS THROUGHOUT AMERICA
If you have the passion for speaking to an audience, interacting with your listeners, and perhaps even achieving a star status, go ahead, prepare for your show and go on the air!
The AM FM 24/7 Broadcasting Network is a partner with iHeart Radio, a division of Clear Channel Communications, the biggest radio network in the USA.
AMFM 24/7.com is proud to present the most host-friendly Internet Radio station anywhere.
Our reliable and powerful network and staff provides you with everything you need to broadcast your show on the Internet and in am/fm markets, while being promoted on our website, iTunes, iHeart, social networks, and search engines. Find your choice of available time slots on our schedule.
As important as we feel Internet Radio is, you NEED AM and FM exposure. Other stations that say the opposite are lying to you! You can’t listen to internet radio in a car. Our Network is the only network that puts your show on Internet Radio AND on AM and FM Transmitters throughout the United States. Tbis is included for ALL Hosts and Shows at NO ADDITIONAL COST. Don’t settle for less when you can get the exposure you need for your show. The AM FM 24/7 Broadcasting Network owns and operates ALL of our transmitters with more being added at every opportunity, coast to coast.
SEE OUR PACKAGES Prices starting at $99.00 per month
CALL US TODAY AT (800) 746-8603 or e mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Do I Need to get Started?
Some shows are pre-existing and well established but that doesn’t mean someone just starting can’t have a well produced show! If you are new to this and want to know what it takes to get started, let us show you what you need.
- First decide how you want to do your show (do you want guests or not?) That will determine what you will need to go forward and how much money you may need to spend.
- If you want guests but don’t want to invest much at first you can use a free conference line online. This will allow you to record your conversation and download it at a later time to compile a show. You can use things like FreeConferenceCall.com, Zoom, Skype or a platform such as these. Some will allow video recording should you want to have a TV show as well.
- If you want just audio and want to have a little more professional setup you can get yourself a 2 mic port mixing board. You can get it from Amazon for 99.00 to 200.00 depending on the brand or quality. We suggest a 3 pin mic imput and buying a 3 pin mic professional musicians or radio people use. Your mic is the most important piece of equipment.
- To capture your audio or to edit audio we suggest Audacity which is free from Audacity.com – just google search it. They have a platform for iOS and Windows.
If your asking what does the audio need to be in order to be radio quality we suggest these minimal settings:
- 128bps but can be greater
- 44.1hz but can be higher
- Stereo audio – NOT MONO
- The audio should reach a peak between -5 and -3 – try to avoid hitting 0 as the sound can become distorted since it’s too loud.
- You can export the audio in an uncompressed .AIFF, .WAV but it’s best to send it as an MP3 to cut down the size.
How Do We Submit Our Show?
There are lots of ways to submit a show to us for inclusion once you pick out a package that suits your needs, the day(s) / time(s) you want your show to air then send us the completed MP3 using Google Drive, Dropbox, SendThisFile, WeSendIt or Hightail. It’s that simple. Most of these services are free up to like 500mb. An MP3 that is an hour or less is generally 54mb.
Sponsors, Time Constraints
At AMFM247.com we do not find shows sponsors or advertisers. Occasionally some people reach out to us wanting to advertise, in which case we will send them to the hosts to work out a deal with. It’s your show, your hour you can add as many advertisers and sponsors as you wish. We will not require any of that money.
Time: You are allotted 60 mins and we encourage you to use as much of that hour as you can. We do not have advertising on our station so short shows will be followed by promos for our hosts and music. We do ask that your show not exceed 60 mins or 30 mins if you have a 30 minute show.